Are you on our radar?
- You would like to be responsible for the further development of our web applications and advance current projects?
- The new development of an international progressive web app based on the latest technologies appeals to you?
- You would like to optimise the user experience of our website and consequently improve its performance?
- You are familiar with TypeScript, Angular or Git/Gitlab?
We have the job for you!
Weather is more
Around 150 employees at WetterOnline’s locations in Bonn and Bornheim and branches in the UK and the USA not only ensure a particularly precise weather forecast, but also a good working climate. In our web development department, you will work in an agile team with flat hierarchies, short decision-making processes, and your own room for manoeuvre. As a web developer you are responsible for products that are used by millions of people. With your work, you are not only responsible for the optimisation, but also for an attractive design of our applications.
To succeed with us, you will need:
- Work experience in web development
- The ability to see things from the users’ perspective and therefore continuously optimise the performance of the website
- Enthusiasm for the development of web-based software solutions
- Strong analytical skills to identify and implement potential for improvement
- Ability to work in a team as well as a structured and independent way of working
This is what we also offer you
The wishes for work-life balance are as individual as the people who work for us. That’s why we offer you various opportunities to shape your working day according to your needs – from flexible working time models to health care.