Weather editor Netherlands – Freelancer
Are you on our radar?
- You are a Dutch weather expert and want to be responsible for the creation of texts, images and videos for “weer & radar”?
- Are you enthusiastic about independently creating editorial and creative content on weather topics for the web, app and social media channels?
- Do you enjoy planning, designing, and implementing social media communication campaigns?
- Do you want to interact with the Dutch community and develop SEO-optimised texts?
We have the job for you!
Weather Editor Netherlands – Freelancer
Weather is more
At WetterOnline, around 150 employees at the locations in Bonn and Bornheim and branches in the UK and the USA not only ensure a particularly precise weather forecast, but also a good working climate. As a freelance weather editor (m/f/d) you will be responsible for content creation on the topic of weather in the Netherlands. This is a part-time position (approx. 20h / week), where you can choose your working location flexibly. We are also happy to have regular personal exchanges with other Dutch colleagues and the staff at our headquarters in Bonn.
To succeed with us, you will need:
- a degree in meteorology or relevant experience in the field of meteorology
- some journalistic experience and a very good feeling for language and texts
- Dutch language skills at native speaker level as well as good English and preferably also German skills
- reliability, ability to work in a team and a high degree of time flexibility with willingness to work weekends and public holidays
This is what we also offer you
The wishes for work-life balance are as individual as the people who work for us. That’s why we offer you various opportunities to shape your working day according to your needs – from flexible working time models to health care.