App Developer iOS
Are you on our radar?
- The professional development and technical modernisation of our iOS apps appeals to you?
- You would like to be responsible for the maintenance of our apps with over 20 million active users together with your team?
- You enjoy designing stable and high-quality software solutions and evaluating new technologies?
- You would like to work out new and innovative features with the product management and implement them in cooperation with our designers and API experts?
We have the right job for you!
App Developer iOS
Weather is more
Around 160 employees worldwide at WetterOnline not only ensure a particularly precise weather forecast, but also a good working climate. With our international products, we are always on the cutting edge of technological progress. We develop applications that present our high-quality weather data to our users in an attractive and intuitive way. With your expertise as an iOS developer (f/m/d) you actively contribute to the optimisation of the apps. Together with your team you are responsible for the software design and quality. Regardless of whether you join the team at one of our four locations (Bonn, Bornheim, Coventry, Miami) or remotely upon arrangement – we look forward to your support.
To be successful with us, you need:
- professional experience in iOS development.
- very good knowledge of the Swift programming language.
- you need to enjoy working as part of a team.
- the ability to write clean, structured, and maintainable code.
- experience in automated code testing is desirable.
The following development environment awaits you:
- New MacBook Pro, iPhone and the desired monitor setup for working in the office.
- Swift 5, UIKit as Code as well as more and more SwiftUI and functional reactive programming with Combine.
- Tools: GitLab, Git, CI/CD with fastlane.
This is what we also offer you
The wishes for work-life balance are as individual as the people who work for us. That’s why we offer you various opportunities to shape your working day according to your needs – from flexible working time models to health care.