Unsolicited application at WetterOnline
Are you on our radar?
- You have not found a suitable position on our career site?
- You are of the opinion that you will further WetterOnline with your experience and know-how?
- You are committed and need a change of scenery?
- You value a family-friendly and pleasant corporate culture?
Then take the initiative and apply!
Weather is more
Around 150 employees at WetterOnline’s locations in Bonn and Bornheim and branches in the UK and the USA not only ensure a particularly precise weather forecast, but also a good working climate. As a proactive applicant, you too would like to have a positive influence on our climate, but there is no suitable position advertised? We are always happy to hear about new impulses and perspectives from our applicants. In the past, we have often created new jobs in this way.
To increase the chances of your proactive application, we advise you to:
- tell us something about yourself – who are you and what makes you special?
- make clear why WetterOnline is the right employer for you and what you would like to contribute to our company
- describe your ideas and interests as precisely as possible, so that we can respond more readily to your application and check possible areas of work
This is what we also offer you
The wishes for work-life balance are as individual as the people who work for us. That’s why we offer you various opportunities to shape your working day according to your needs – from flexible working time models to health care.