App Developer / Sales Engineer
Are you on our radar?
- You want to create and develop advertising products and solutions for one of the most used apps?
- You are interested in app development in the iOS and Android team and working with Adserving systems?
- You have a knack for recognising potential for improvement and would like to implement appropriate optimisation measures?
- You can imagine working as an interface between sales and product development and enjoy interdisciplinary work?
- The creation of test versions as well as the evaluation of analyses and reports is your specialty?
We have the job for you!
App Developer / Sales Enginer
Weather is more
Around 150 employees at WetterOnline’s locations in Bonn and Bornheim and branches in the UK and the USA not only ensure a particularly precise weather forecast, but also a good working climate. As App Developer / Sales Engineer you are the interface between product development and sales. You will develop custom-fit advertising solutions and support the monetisation of one of the highest-reach offers. WetterOnline reaches more than 30 million users worldwide and markets over 500 million visits per month.
To succeed with us, you will need:
- Experience in app development for iOS and Android
- the ability to write clean, structured, and maintainable code
- a very good, analytical way of thinking and strong communication skills
- Interest in monetisation issues
- Ideally, prior experience in the Adserving sector
The following development environment awaits you:
- Free choice of your hardware and software
- Programming languages: Swift, Kotlin
- Tools: GitLab, Git
This is what we also offer you
The wishes for work-life balance are as individual as the people who work for us. That’s why we offer you various opportunities to shape your working day according to your needs – from flexible working time models to health care.