App Developer / Sales Engineer
Are you on our radar?
- You want to create and develop advertising products and solutions for one of the most used apps?
- You are interested in app development in the iOS and Android team and working with Adserving systems?
- You have a knack for recognising potential for improvement and would like to implement appropriate optimisation measures?
- You can imagine working as an interface between sales and product development and enjoy interdisciplinary work?
- The creation of test versions as well as the evaluation of analyses and reports is your specialty?
We have the job for you!
App Developer / Sales Enginer
Weather is more
Around 160 employees worldwide at WetterOnline not only ensure a particularly precise weather forecast, but also a good working climate. As App Developer / Sales Engineer you are the interface between product development and sales. You will develop custom-fit advertising solutions and support the monetisation of one of the highest-reach offers. WetterOnline reaches more than 30 million users worldwide and markets over 500 million visits per month. Regardless of whether you join the team at one of our four locations (Bonn, Bornheim, Coventry, Miami) or remotely upon arrangement – we look forward to your support.
To succeed with us, you will need:
- Experience in app development for iOS and Android
- the ability to write clean, structured, and maintainable code
- a very good, analytical way of thinking and strong communication skills
- Interest in monetisation issues
- Ideally, prior experience in the Adserving sector
The following development environment awaits you:
- Free choice of your hardware and software
- Programming languages: Swift, Kotlin
- Tools: GitLab, Git
This is what we also offer you
The wishes for work-life balance are as individual as the people who work for us. That’s why we offer you various opportunities to shape your working day according to your needs – from flexible working time models to health care.