Are you on our radar?
- The further development of our search functionality with intelligent search suggestions sounds like an exciting task to you?
- Would you like to work on the continuous optimisation and expansion of an extensive geodatabase?
- Would you like to take on the responsibility for the technical preparation of the programme as well as the provision and visualisation of spatial data?
- Do you want to develop product-oriented, geoaffine processes under Linux?
We have the right job for you!
Weather is more
Around 150 employees at WetterOnline’s locations in Bonn and Bornheim and branches in the UK and the USA not only ensure particularly precise weather forecasts, but also a good working climate. WetterOnline welcomes creative minds who value short decision-making processes, a collegial atmosphere and the compatibility of family and career. You can expect a committed team with a multi-layered range of tasks and your own scope for development.
To be successful with us, you need:
- a successfully completed degree in geoinformatics/computer science or a degree in the natural sciences
- sound knowledge of a programming language (ideally C++)
- analytical thinking skills and a strong understanding of geographical contexts
- preferably experience with databases and geoinformation software
This is what we also offer you
The wishes for work-life balance are as individual as the people who work for us. That’s why we offer you various opportunities to shape your working day according to your needs – from flexible working time models to health care.